Hey there F22 Crew!
Is it a little self-serving to put a blog post up about my birthday on my own blog? Yeah maybe, but if I couldn’t do it here….where could I do it? I’m excited to say I’ve officially made it 26 rotations around the sun!
25 was a really weird year. It was really a ‘building’ year. I built businesses, friendships and decided on a schooling path. I also learned a TON of things about myself. I got to do some awesome things like;
- I started my business as a full time freelancer!
- I started Funding22 (the best blog ever!)
- I donated my eggs again.
- I went to Ireland! Which was my first real time abroad.
- I started dating my current boyfriend, whom I’ve known for 10 years. So that was a long time coming.
- I started a few other business ventures that will come out in 2020!
- I watched my friends create amazing businesses and side hustles of their own!
I’m really excited for year 26, even if I’m nowhere near where I thought I would be. Last year when I turned 25 I did a Tarot card pull and got a ton of stuff surrounding motherhood. I was a little freaked out seeing as I am not in a place to have little ones, but then my friend Brenna pointed out motherhood is really just about creating and nurturing things. And that’s what I did all year! I’m excited to see how those friendships and businesses grow in 2020 and what else I decide to do!
26 years down…here’s to another 100! (One can hope right?!)