Hello F22 crew! Are you looking to make some cash on the side, but don’t know where to start? That’s okay, I can help! There are more ways now then ever before to make extra money for paying off debt, buying a new car, or traveling the world!
First; decide what you want to do for your side hustle! What are you good at, or have a lot of knowledge in? OR what do you just love doing? If you love kids then Teaching ESL (#1 on the list!) may be for you! Need more help? Check out my blog post on how I chose my freelancing niches!
- Teaching ESL (English as a Second Language)- One of the best remote side hustles is hands-down online teaching jobs. There is an extremely high-demand for Native english teachers teaching online (mostly for Chinese companies). Most companies such as Vipkids require a Bachelor’s degree, however you don’t need teaching experience. Hourly rates range from $16-24 for teaching children english from the comfort of your home.
- Ebay-Selling old items on EBAY is one way to make money quickly with little to no investment. There are over 152 million users which gives you a lot of opportunities to turn your trash into treasure. Run your EBAY side hustle like a business, it is totally possible to make huge profits on old goods.
- Postmates: Delivering food for postmates is a flexible side hustle that allows you choose your own hours. All you need is a drivers license and a car. You can check out my personal review on being a Postmates driver here!
- Airbnb: Travel and earn money at the same time by putting up your empty space on Airbnb. Or choose to list one of your spare bedrooms to make a little extra cash and meet people from around the world. Depending on where you live, you can make hundreds of dollars a month.
- Childcare (Care.com): Every couple needs a go-to date night babysitter and can pay up to $30 an hour (depending on experience). Make yourself more marketable by getting CPR certified and a background check to present to potential employers. Care.com is an excellent resource to find long and short term babysitting gigs.
- Dog Walking- If you’re a freelancer that spends most time sitting on your laptop, walking dogs for a little extra cash and some fresh air may be your next side hustle. Walking dogs can actually be very lucrative and you can make as much as 16-$24/hour depending on your rates. Sittercity and Wag are great resources to find dog walking jobs in your area.
- Egg Donation: Egg donation is becoming a popular side hustle, especially considering the high pay day of up to 10,000 for new donors. Google search egg donation centers in your state to find more information about the process and rates. If you want a more in-depth review of what this involves check out my blog post on it! (Hint, it involves a lot of needles! eek!)
- Plasma Donation: Donating plasma is a similar process to donating blood, however it is longer and more lucrative. Plasma donors can earn up $20-50 per sample and can donate twice a week. Find a plasma donor center here.
- Brand Ambassador: Many brands seek in-store brand ambassadors to set up and market new products. Companies also look for brand ambassadors for large events and conferences and can pay super well for little experience. It is also a great chance to try new products and to network.
- Online Surveys: Taking online surveys for market research companies is quick and flexible. Go at your own pace and choose which surveys you’d like to participate in.Survey Junkey, Swagnucks, and Inboxdollar are reputable sources to get your survey taking started.